SNTT Company presents CHRYSOLITE BDA - a specialized tool for data storage optimized for accumulation and fast retrieval of CDR information about subscriber activities in telephone networks (PSTN, GSM / CDMA).
This is a truly revolutionary product that changes radically the idea of the CDR data retention and retrieval:
- the cost of storage system is less (from 4 to 10 times) than the cost of using the "traditional" approach and other appliance and storages in the market;
- high-performance search in the information stored that is much faster than the analogues (up to ten tims);
- significant disk space saving compared to analogues.
The device is intended to convert media and data between Ethernet interfaces
100GBASE-LR4 (CFP4), 100GBASE-SR10 (CFP2), 10GBASE (SR).
- Data translation on channel speed.
- Translation between 2x100G and 24x10G interfaces.
- Translation of Ethernet packets from 2x100G to 24x10G with balancing function.
- Aggregation of Ethernet packets from 24x10G to 2x100G.
- On-fly filtration function by any header fields.
Complete solution for providing legitimacy in CSP and ISP networks. Combined functionality (firewall, DoS/DDoS detection and filtering, blocking of prohibited URL, extended statistics).
- Active DPI analysis solution for integration into the channels of telecoms operator.
- Certified hardware system, integrated in existing channels, not demanding changes and not creating bottlenecks in a network.
- Purchasing of necessary functional and its extension on the existing equipment.